To celebrate Trans Day of Visibility this year, we plan to share submissions from community members every day during March. We invite you to submit videos, quotes, music, images, or anything else you want to offer that captures your message about being seen and how you uplift others by seeing them.
To help guide your responses, here are some possible questions you could answer:
- How do you feel seen for who you are?
- Where do you feel seen? (could be a place, setting, headspace, etc.)
- Who do you feel seen by? (people, communities, etc.)
- What is important to you about what others see in you? (this could be about your gender, other identities, your experiences, skills or talents, etc.)
- How do you let others know that you see them?
- Please consider sharing a short video, a photo, a piece of music, a piece of performance art, or anything else that you would like to share, about any of the above questions! For more information, visit forge-forward.org.