Historical: Opposing AB 469 (Wisconsin bathroom bill) (2015)
Wisconsin legislators are attempting to take away the federally protected rights (Title IX) of trans students to use the bathroom and changing facility that aligns with their gender.
Assembly Bill 469 was introduced last week and there will be a public hearing in Madison.
- Download, share and use these talking points to help others understand (bathroom-talking-points-anti-violence-FAQ-11-2015)
- Be present for the hearing to show your support to trans youth and their parents (the hearing has been postponed from 11/5/15 to LIKELY 11/19/15)
- Consider testifying on at the hearing (Contact Brian J at GSAFE if interested — brianj [at] gsafewi [dot] org (Tentative hearing date is 11/19/15)
- Sign the Move On petition
- Show your support for trans youth and their families