Know Your Rights!

Violence against women, gender-based violence, sexual assault, domestic violence, intimate partner violence…no matter what it’s called, if a victim service gets any of its funding from the federal government, you as a transgender or non-binary person have a right to access equal services.  This document explains your rights and how to file complaints.