5 ways to give on #GivingTuesday
#GivingTuesday (11.29.16) harnesses the potential of social media and the generosity of people around the world to bring about real change in their communities. We appreciate your generosity and commitment to reducing violence within the transgender community.
Here are 5 ways you can contribute to FORGE:
- Amazon Smile. You shop. Amazon Gives. Signing up is easy.
[Or go directly to https://smile.amazon.com/ch/20-1795062]
- Equality Card. Sign up for an Equality credit card and designate FORGE, Inc. as an affiliate, receiving 1% of all purchases you make (at no cost to you), all year long! Sign up at http://www.equalitycardproject.com/
- Donate directly to FORGE. We welcome one time or recurring donations of any amount. You can donate by going to our secure online portal at https://npo.justgive.org/forge or you can mail a check to FORGE | PO Box 1272 | Milwaukee, WI 53201
- Take a stand. Donate your time and energy. We are stronger together when we are all working towards a common good and set of common goals. Everyone contributes in different ways: Some write letters to legislators to ensure general trans rights. Some attend school board meetings to make sure all youth can be in a supportive learning environment, which includes having a safe place to pee. Some volunteer at the polls. Some give time at organizations they believe in. Whatever you feel strongly about – take a stand – it benefits us all.
- Connect with someone. Spend time listening. All of our lives are enriched when we feel seen and heard. Giving in this way definitely benefits FORGE and the work we care so deeply about – and will also allow you to see the direct benefit of your donation to building a world of greater compassion, respect, and sustainability.