T-shirt Design Contest!
FORGE is a co-sponsor of PrideFest 2013’s Health and Wellness Area — June 7-9, 2013. Every year, we supply booth volunteers with free FORGE-branded T-shirts specific to the booth’s theme. We need your help!
FORGE’s 2013 booth theme is…
“Do your hugs come with strings attached?”
This phrase is part of a multi-faceted campaign to promote healthy relationships. The phrase can hold many different meanings, which means there are many creative ways of interpreting it and representing it on a T-shirt.
We are accepting T-shirt design submissions that incorporate this phrase and your interpretation of what it means.
Submissions must be received on or before Sunday, May 19, 2013 (EXTENDED).
- 1st place winner: 5 free tickets to PrideFest 2013 and 2 T-shirts with the winning design. BONUS INCENTIVE – $25 Target gift card.
- 2nd place: 3 free tickets to PrideFest 2013 and 1 T-shirt with the winning design.
- 3rd place: 1 T-shirt with the winning design.
Entries should be emailed to: ASKForge [at] forge-forward [dot] org
- No entry will be considered if electronically time-stamped after May 19, 2013
- All entries must be submitted with a signed waiver
- Design submissions should be printable in single color, although multi-color submissions are welcomed (and may be used on printed materials other than T-shirts)
- Designs will be accepted electronically only (ASKFORGE [at] forge-forward [dot] org) and should be in one of the following formats: .eps, .pdf, or high resolution .jpg
- The 1st place design (or any part of it) may be used in promotions, material, literature, handouts, posters, and/or T-shirts
- All finalists will be notified (by email) prior to the public announcement of the winner
To enter, please complete the following form, then email your design file to ASKForge [at] forge-forward [dot] org with your name and email address you registered with.