Monthly Anti-Violence Webinars
2nd Thursday of every month. 12 noon Pacific, 1:00pm Mountain, 2:00pm Central, 3:00pm Eastern
Anti-violence-specific topics include:
- Transgender Day of Remembrance: When violence becomes deadly (October 11, 2012)
- The intersections of sex work and violence (November 8, 2012)
- Safety planning specific to transgender individuals (January 10, 2013)
- Creating a trans-welcoming environment (February 14, 2013)
- Power and control tactics specific trans people (April 11, 2013)
- Disability and transgender survivors (May 23, 2013)
- Anti-trans violence in prison (July 11, 2013)
- Community Cares: mobilizing after a high profile crime (August 8, 2013)
- Working with rural trans survivors (October 10, 2013)
- More dates and topics coming soon!
Download a webinar-flyer-2013-2014a to share with your colleagues.
[Did you miss a webinar? Almost all webinars are recorded. You can find them here.]